Advertising Week New York is over and if you’re looking for a few ideas for what to do after work this week, here are some ideas:
- The October NY Tech Meetup is tomorrow night
- Not to be outdone, Hyperakt is hosting a pre-Brooklyn Beta party tomorrow night with s’mores
- PandoDaily is chatting with Foursquare’s Dennis Crowley on Thursday night
- Otherwise, you can practice your German at a German tech showcase on Thursday night
- If you prefer fashion, however, there’s always Fashion Tech Demos and Drinks on Thursday night
Let me know if there’s anything else that’s a must-attend here.
Advertising Week New York is right around the corner, but in the meantime, here are a few ideas about what to do after work this week:
- Tech Demos & Drinks is happening tonight
- Fast Company is hosting a “Destination Design” event on Thursday night
- Novelist Kurt Anderson is going to be “interrogated” by comedians at UCB on Thursday night
- The third Queens Tech Meetup is on Thursday night
- The World Maker Faire is on Saturday
Let me know if there’s anything that I missed here. Hope to see you out soon!
Where only days away from the Apple iPhone 5 appearing in stores (Who else might be in line this Friday?), but here are a few ideas about what you can do to occupy yourself in the meantime:
- The Brooklyn Tech Meetup is tomorrow night
- Australian startups are demoing tomorrow night
- Intent Media is hosting a startup tech talk and drinks on Wednesday night
- There’s a startup beach party on Wednesday night
- The NY Video Meetup is on Wednesday night
- Learn how tech is changing in-store retail on Thursday night
- There’s networking on a rooftop on Thursday night
If there’s anything that you think that I have missed, let me know here.